- Played on stage with Les Paul, Chet Atkins, Duane Eddy, Peter Frampton, John Fogerty, Vince Gill, and many others
- “Doyle is one of the finest fingerpicking guitarists around. I sincerely admire him as a person and as a musician.” Chet Atkins
- Awarded a brick in the Wall of Fame at “The Cavern Club” in Liverpool, England.
- Performed and interviewed by the very popular Big George on the BBC (UK).
- The ICGMA (International Country Gospel Music Association) awarded Doyle “Instrumentalist of the Year” twice in 2006 and 2014. They also inducted Doyle into the Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Nominated to the National Thumpicker’s Association Hall of Fame in 2014.
Although influenced by a wide variety of musical styles and musicians, from the country of Chet Atkins to the rock and roll of Duane Eddy and the Beatles, Doyle has developed a distinct and recognizable sound that amazes audiences worldwide through his skill, all the while captivating them with sincerity and soul. Whether you are a guitar player or a music enthusiast, Doyle’s music will make a lasting impression with each performance.